the Michael Pages

MySpace

Friday, March 04, 2005

Vivaldi can go fuck himself, I wanted Debussy for my culture hero project aiieeeeee!! Come to me, Debussy!!! But it didn't happen. Damn.

Anyways, funniest thing that happened today was at break when we were squirting douche fluid stuff at each other and Steven threw the douche bag in a puddle. People would walk by, look at it, and then just keep walking, probably cause they didn't know what it was (hell, I didn't know at first). It was hilarious when the new principle, I don't know his name, walked by and glanced at it, then quickly walked away. Even more hilarious when one of the male teachers picked it up, walked toward the faculty room where he bumped into one of the female teachers outside the door, and then pointed at the douche as if saying "What is this?" The look on the other teacher's face... ahahahhaha, priceless!

The Prague Symphony Orchestra is coming to San Diego in 2 weeks. I am genuinely stoked!)(*!!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home