the Michael Pages

MySpace

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Background music provided by my good friend Mr. Lennon.


Looks like I didn't get moved back after the surprise orchestra audition last wednesday. On Friday when the new seating chart was posted, I actually went up a seat. The hell? o.O

I played Clue and Uno with Ann and Carly on Friday after school.

Saturday CYO.

Sunday morning I went to Chinese school early because they asked me to be part of the dragon dancing thing for the Chinese New Year Festival, and we were supposed to reherse. I stuck around for a little bit, then thought it was gay and left. I don't think I'll be participating in that for the festival. In class I failed yet another test, and then we watched a movie (the Monkey King?!)

Monday was gay because after school my dad insisted that he "couldn't drop me off" at home before he brought my little brother to a doctor's appointment after school, even though we pass our damn house on the way anyway. And because of that, I had a period of 3 hours of inactivity (at the doctor's, dentist, pharmacy, and some other damned places) where I couldn't get anything done even when I had like a gazillion homework assignments. Needless to say, I stayed up later than I usually do finishing it up.

Today in badminton I switched from my usual partners with Chris to try out how I would play with Kevin. When Coach Malta came around to set teams we were all like "wait a second, these aren't the teams we want to be in." But Ravi, jumping the gun there, was like "Yes they are. Me and Chris are a team" and Malta wrote that down. -_-

After school I caught a few moments of the girls waterpolo game against RB with Ann.

Went home, practiced violin for a bit, and then shuffled off to the orchestra recording session at school. We had to re-record two of the pieces we did at the concert because at the concert the air conditioning had come on in the middle of our playing and the recording had picked it up. DAMN, we sounded good tonight. Seriously, like hoooleeeeeee hell, it was really good. I wish we had sounded like we did tonight at the concert. But then again, you don't get multiple chances to get it right at concerts like we did tonight =P.

Its Chinese New Year's Eve. Happy Chinese New Year, dudes! Year of the Rooster...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home