the Michael Pages

MySpace

Monday, January 31, 2005

Now Playing: The Turtles - So Happy Together

This place is due for one hell of a long ass update. And I'm just the man to do it. What is there to talk about this past week? More like, what isnt there to talk about? These past few days have all been fun filled and action packed?! Seriously, finals week has been the most fun I've had in quite a while.

First day of finals was Humanities and Orchestra. EASY PEASEY. I didn't even study for the humanities final and still managed to pull away with an 83 on the fill in part and a 93 on the multiple choice. Music theory for orchestra wasn't too bad either, thanks to Patty for helping me understand the stuff. Afterwards, though, I walked to Subway with Ann, Chris, Thomas, and Carly. Like, everyone from high school was there?! Yeeaaaaahhh, then we walked around a bit more, and Me, Chris and Ann went back to MC for the MC vs WV girls waterpolo game where I saw Thai An playing on WV. lol, she's vicious in the water =P.

Second day of finals, Math and PE. Math wasn't too bad, and we did jack diddly squat in PE. Afterwards, I went to In N Out with Patty, Allison, and Meg with Peter driving and met Patrick, Jon, and Lauren there. Later, I saw Nick, Danny, and Luke there. The best part about that, ofcourse, was having Peter drive. There are a lot of things you could talk about when trying to describe being the car with Peter at the wheel, but the most memorable by FAR was going down the highway at 95 mph, windows rolled down, and Led Zeppelin blasting over the radio. Never have I been so scared shitless, while at the same time having the ride of my life. lol, thanks, Peter. Afterwards I went to my violin lesson where Mrs. Wong told me...

That she was impressed?! Whoa, that doesn't happen too often.


Third day of finals was AP Art History and APEC. Before the test, my grade in art history was an 89. 1. After, its was a 91.2 (by the way, I got an A in all my classes semester, including Chinese school... 4.3 GPA yesssss). APEC was alright, too. Afterwards, I went to Jack in the Box with Ann and Chris, but since the lines were so long, we decided to go into Subway instead. And once again, the entire high school population was in there. lol, the guy making my sandwhich was trying to remember my order from 2 days before...

Him- "So what else did you want on that day?"
Me- "Everything except Onions, peppers, and..."
Him- *puts on black olives*
Me- "... black olives.."
Him- "..."
Me- "Its okay though! You don't have to take them off!"

Ahahaha, everyone else in line who overheard got a kick out of that. After that, we walked around some, and then went to Ann's house where I got my ass kicked in monopoly. Later, me and Chris went and watched the MC vs Torrey Pines girls polo game.

Then on Friday I went and saw a movie with Daniell, Kai Cheng, Donald, Lauren, Mariel, Lauren, Patrick, Thai An, and probably some others that I forget. Originally, we were gonna go to the beach after, but since it was raining.. we didnt. lol.

CYO on Saturday.

Chinese School on Sunday.

And Monday, today. what an adventure! =P. I went bike riding with Ann and Leah at the Penasquitos Reserve thinger. The sign said it was closed, but us rebels decided to do it anyway.. lol. After riding for like half an hour, we got off and walked along the foot path to the waterfall where we had a picnic and explored. We spent most of our 3 something hours there. I could talk about lots of things that happened, but I'm getting tired of this entry, so I'm not. lol

I took a nap a few days ago, woke up, saw my hair, and decided that I HAD to take a picture:



july hOrse 19: cuz you thought you were JUST that hot
Hatchamadoo: well, actually, i thought my hair was amusing
july hOrse 19: i gtg eat dinner
Hatchamadoo: but i can settle with that, too =P
july hOrse 19: hah
Hatchamadoo: lol, alright
july hOrse 19: nite

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home