the Michael Pages

MySpace

Monday, January 17, 2005

Uhh.. surprise birthday party for Danielle at CYO this past Saturday, courtesy of Thai-an and Julia. Happy Birthday, Danielle =).

Yesterday my family went to LA to visit relatives with me driving to and back. The ONLY interesting thing that happened all day was when I was driving there, about 3/4 the way through, I almost crashed into the car in front of me.

Its not exactly my idea of fun driving down the freeway for 2 friggin hours. The car radio was set to some classic rock station, and "Pretty Woman" was playing.

... pretty woman, walking down the street...
...pretty woman, the kind I'd like to meet...

I must've been daydreaming or something, cause suddenly everyone in the car was like, "MICHAEL! SLOW DOWN! BRAKES!! BRAAAKKESS!!!"

Suddenly, I snap out of it, look up, and see that about 100 yards in front traffic is at a complete standstill, and I'm still going at a *little* (hehe) over highway speed. I don't *slam* on the brakes, but I push down hard enough for it slow down pretty damned fast and for the rear tires to screech while doing so. I went from like 75 mph to 0 in about 3 seconds. When the car stopped, it did that thing where it lunges foward and then snaps back, throwing everyone inside foward a little. The my car stopped about 4 feet away from the car in front of me. The people in that car turned and looked back. I just smiled back at them. lol.

As I said, that was the only amusing part of all yesterday, so there's nothing else to say.

I spent the entire today studying, doing homework, and practicing violin. What fun!

Over and out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home