the Michael Pages

MySpace

Thursday, January 06, 2005

First post of the new year, even though its already been 6 days since the 1st of this month. Just goes to show how much I'm letting this place fall apart by not updating more often. Lets see whats happened since then, shall we?

I rang in the new year at Katie's house on New Year's Eve with a bunch of people. Its always fun to chill with friends, especially those that you get less of a chance to do it with nowadays. At first my parents wanted to go to the New Year's party over at Seaport Village, but I was like, "Pssh, no party will ever be as bangin' as Katie's." :P. Highlights of the night included kicking ass (and recieving) at fooseball, playing cards in the garage, sitting around the bonfire outside talking, and ofcourse, toasting in 2005 with friends. Damn straight.

Monday seemed to pass by soooo slowy... probably because it was our first day back. In orchestra we sucked total crap that day. Like, more than usual :P. But I guess that's to be expected after 2 weeks of just sitting around. Thankfully, we sounded better the next day, and even better on our tuesday night rehersal (probably because the winds were covering us up... teehee). Our concert is Saturday night at 7:30 PM at the Poway Performing Arts Center. Tickets are $3 for adults, $1 for students, middle schoolers get in free, and they can be bought at the door. Yeehaw.

Last night I totally raped myself by studying too damn long for an AP Art History test I had today. God, I never want to do that again. I think I did pretty decent on the test, but I'm not entirely confident that I got over a B+.

Thats all I can remember.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home