the Michael Pages

MySpace

Monday, December 20, 2004

First off, Happy Birthday to Alex and Lilly! =)

I really need to get to sleep earlier. These days, I've been going to bed at the wee morning hours of 3 or 4 AM, only to wake up at around noon. For some people this is normal, but for me its sure as hell not. I don't want it to be, anyways.

3 nights of partying in a row... what fun!

Friday night was the orchestra party. It was as fun as an orchestra party could possibly be. That could be a good or bad depending on how you look at it. I'm not going to go into details on that one But I must say, those senior bandos kids can really haul ass on the DDR pad. It was too cool to watch them to not mention that in here. =P

Alex's birthday party on Saturday night. Thats some grade A fun right there, youngin'. I met some new people, talked to some that I never do with at school, etc, etc. Wes taught me how to player poker and I lost $5 while playing. Actually, it was more like Alyssa lost $5 and was out of the game, and then I told her go ahead and take my chips and play for me cause I had gotten bored of it. But even if I had kept on playing, I probably would have lost. More stuff happened, but I'm not gonna go into detail. Happy Birthday, Alex.

Sunday night was dedicated to Lilly's birthday. I waited outside for a few minutes because no one would answer the door because the music inside was blaring and they couldn't hear the doorbell. Then when there was a break in the music, I hear Garrison's voice, "Alright, lets do another one. A one two three four!" so I was like "GARRISSON GET THE DOOOR!!" But it was too late, and they had started up again. But then Jessie got the door so it was all good =P. As soon as I walk through, I look upstairs and everyone's up there rocking out with their electric guitars and basses and whatnot with Garrison on drums. We took turns taking drinks of Sparkling Apple Cider out of shot glasses...
Lilly's Mom- What on earth are you doing?
John- Getting wasted!
Danny- *in drunken voice* Hit me up with another, bartender John
Chyeeeaahhh it was fun. I've said this before, and I'll say it again: Lilly's mom is the coolest mom I have ever met. Period. Me and her took turns "Busting caps in some nigga's ass" (please don't shoot me) and did drive by shootings on Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. You'd never think that Mrs. Page is a middle school teacher. And once again, a lot more stuff happened at the party, but I don't feel like getting into it. Happy Birthday, Lilly.

Well, I guess that's it. Oh yeah, I finished Half Life 2 this morning. If you've got the cash, go pick yourself up a copy. You won't be dissapointed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home