the Michael Pages

MySpace

Monday, January 10, 2005

I forgot to mention how funny it was to watch Steven Truong get crapped on by a seagull last Friday. When a huge flock of them starting flying from the top of one of the buildings, everyone around began screaming and running for cover. Everyone but Steven, that is. It was hilarious watching him get crapped on both shoulders and back almost simultaneously. Its almost like the friggin gulls decided to focus their attacks on him because there was no one else to poop on.

It seems to me like my math teacher just now has decided to start piling on the homework. This chapter I've skipped like 4 assigments. And its really frustrating, not the degree of difficulty of the problems (none of them are overly difficult), but the amount of time it takes to do them cause there are so many damned problems. I mean, I understand how to do it already, I don't need all this extra work to "strengthen" it.

I'm starting to worry about AP art history. It is my easiest class, and thats mainly why I'm worried. Mrs. Talle is one of the nicest and coolest teachers that I've ever had, but thats just the thing. She's a great person, but not so great a teacher. She had been teaching AP art history unqualified until just this year. I'm not exactly looking foward to seeing how the class will do when the AP tests come.

Humanities is as boring as ever.

APEC is as amusing as ever.

Today in orchestra we were supposed to learn music theory, but for some reason Mr. Torns left and we just had a free period. Yayy! =P.

PE really seems like a waste of a period to me. We never do anything that actually helps our fitness that much, and its always a mix of being boring and interesting. The actual class is boring as hell, but thank God, the people aren't. For example, how can you say its boring when Kevin and Mikey decide to rush over Chris on the raquetball courts and try to rape him with a raquetball and a tree branch? Its just not possible. lol.

Whhaaaaateeever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home