the Michael Pages

MySpace

Saturday, January 22, 2005

I lied, I'm not going to put up the orchestral version of Clair de Lune. Instead, here's the credit music from the movie The Incredibles... because I'm incredible. This would be a good time for that one AIM smiley with the sunglasses.

I don't remember what happened in school?!

Except on Friday when Mikey was shrieking, ran across the planter, and jumped onto Jimmy's back. Jimmy then got up, stumbled over to the wall with a trashcan by it, and slammed his back, and therefore Mikey, into the wall. Afterwards, he said he had tried to dump Mikey into the trashcan but missed. lol, it looked like it hurt, but Mikey said he was okay =P. Then a teacher walked by and was like, "You! *points to Mikey* Over here, I want to talk with you about your behavior." Ahahahaha, so they bust Mikey for jumping onto Jimmy's back, but not Jimmy for slamming him against the wall? lol, priceless.

Today was CYO, and that was boring as all hell. More than usual for some reason. Atleast there are cool people there to chill with during breaks.

YEEEESSSSS we didn't start a new lesson in Chinese school last week, so we barely have any homework and theres no test tomorrow. First time all year. I'm stoked, are you?

Oh fuck, finals almost all next week.

I'm not so stoked anymore -_-.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home