the Michael Pages

MySpace

Monday, May 09, 2005

A man and his melon.



Aheheh, today was a great day.

The multiple choice on the APEC AP test was easy peasy for me. The easy section screwed me over.

Next AP test up: art history.

JV swim's last meet was last Friday, and I had to miss it because of the APEC test. What a bummer.

After AP tests are over, school just gets unimaginably easy for the rest of the year. Can you tell that I'm stoked?!)(&!

I actually sorta kinda really like the music that we're playing in the school orchestra. I'd put it in here, but I'd like you all to come to our last concert in June and hear it then =).

CYO's tour next year is to Helsinki, Moscow, and St. Petersburg. Yeah, Finland and Russia. I reeaaallly want to go. Better start saving up now to meet that nearly $3,500 price tag.

1 Comments:

  • "The multiple choice on the APEC AP test was easy peasy for me" i thought i was hard ehh? what you trying to do make yourself seem better than the rest? huh huh?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/12/2005 4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home