the Michael Pages

MySpace

Friday, June 24, 2005

Queen Mania!!*I&! Queen's "Breakthru."

So school's out. I'm gonna miss all the seniors that I knew this year, and by golly, they numbered a lot. Finals were easy as shit (probably because I really only had two), and it didn't even feel like the last day on Wednesday. I woke up, and my mom was like, "Aren't you excited for the last day of school?!" And I was like, "What?.. Oh yeah, I forgot." What am I gonna do all summer without school to keep me busy?

Day after school got out, I went movie hopping with my brother and we caught Batman Begins and Mr. and Mrs. Smith. I really liked Batman. Its dark and morbid, and I think it totally saves the franchise that had been ruined by the past movies with their crappy plots and ridiculously unbelievable villians. There's none of that in this one. As for Mr. and Mrs. Smith, it wasn't quite as good as I had expected, but I did find amusing the crazy amounts of weapons and explosions =P.

After that, I went to Kate & Cait's most EXTREME bonfire at La Jolla Shores. lol. I had a good time just chillin with people, bumming firewood off of other peoples' pits (cause we didn't have enough) and frolicking in the water at night, which was suprisingly warm considering the weather and time of day. Did you know that when the waves break at night the foam glows green cause of all the lil micro organisms in them? Isn't that the shiznit?! Ambrose got a mouthful of that, and when he spit it onto the sand, his spit glowed green. lol. Yeah, good times.

If I could only reach you
If I could make you smile
If I could only reach you
That would really be a breakthrough!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home