the Michael Pages

MySpace

Thursday, October 28, 2004

As you can see, I've completely redone this place. Well, actually, I didn't "redo" anything. I just did away with the rest of the Michael Pages except the blog and changed its layout a little. The rest of the site was pretty much useless cause the only thing I ever updated was the blog, and thats what anyone ever came to read, anyway. Sooo everything else is gone now. Hopefully this will allow me post more often in one specific location rather than spread my updates throughout an entire website (Hah, like I was doing that, anyways).

In other news, its fucking freezing.

And in even more news, the Novice water polo tournament tomorrow and Saturday. Saturday is also the MC Band Tournament which I will be working at as an usher in the evening.

Michael Sun out.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home