the Michael Pages

MySpace

Sunday, June 04, 2006

RiceWisSomeNoodO (11:25:19 PM): ayesha should jsut go to prom with kai
Hatchamadoo (11:26:31 PM): ahahahah
Hatchamadoo (11:26:43 PM): thatd be an intersting pair
RiceWisSomeNoodO (11:26:51 PM): haha yeah
RiceWisSomeNoodO (11:27:02 PM): for a second i though tyou spelled pair wrong RiceWisSomeNoodO (11:27:10 PM): and i was gonna say something
RiceWisSomeNoodO (11:27:14 PM): like you DUMB ASS
RiceWisSomeNoodO (11:27:17 PM): but then...
RiceWisSomeNoodO (11:27:18 PM): haha
RiceWisSomeNoodO (11:27:22 PM): yeah
RiceWisSomeNoodO (11:27:23 PM): ok
RiceWisSomeNoodO (11:27:25 PM): night...
RiceWisSomeNoodO signed off at 11:27:39 PM.

I'm guessing that people want to read about WV's prom. Alright. It was pretty fun, but the actual dance left something to be desired. I thought it was kinda poorly planned and executed, and the DJ DEFINITELY needs to do some work on his craft. I guess WV's ASB or Junior Class or whatever just missed their mark on this. But the pre-party/picture taking, limo rides, and dinner was fun. It was fun to see everyone dressed up and to see people from WV that I haven't seen in ages. Lisa has an amazingly chill group of friends. For some odd reason, I kinda went into it thinking that the group would be made up of a bunch of super high achieving Asians. I wonder how I could've gotten that idea :P. lol. And the last think I'll say but certainly not least is that Lisa was a great date, looked amazing in that homemade dress of hers, and I only hope that I was able to be as fun a date as she was for me.


(click to enlarge)

Next up to bat: MC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home