the Michael Pages

MySpace

Friday, May 26, 2006

I really liked the movie The Da Vinci Code. I honestly think it deserves a lot more credit than what the critics have been giving it.

Last night I was at Starbucks with Ambrose and Emma. At 11 PM they announced that they were closing, so we and the other few patrons still in there started leaving. Ambrose and I got up and started going towards the door, not noticing that Emma was still at the table gathering her stuff, and that a twentysomething Indian guy had made his way right behind us leaving the coffee shop, too. I went through the door first, and then Ambrose next. Ambrose held the door open for who he thought was Emma and made a move to hold her hand, but when he turned around and saw the Indian guy instead, his reaction was "what the FUCK?!"

cotten kisses: the indian guy is probably tellin the same story
Hatchamadoo: probably
Hatchamadoo: lol
cotten kisses: 'some random asian kid decided to hold my hand at starbucks'
Hatchamadoo: haha
cotten kisses: and he was also probably thinking
cotten kisses: WHAT THE EFFF
Hatchamadoo: lol
cotten kisses: unless he was gay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home