the Michael Pages

MySpace

Friday, June 02, 2006

Bio Camp 2006!

It was definitely a great experience, despite the masses of bugs and the unforgiving weather (weather.com predicted temperatures in the mid ninties, Patty's car read 103 degrees farenheit in the morning, and we went freaking rock climbing in the afternoon). Highlights? Watching Kai get stuck on the cliff 4 feet off the ground during rock climbing was fun. The non-talent show and story telling around the campfire was crazy cool. Julia successfully scared the shit out of a 60 person group around the campfire several times after a ghost story by screaming and grabbing people from behind. Yeah... it was chaos. lol. Truth or dare with like 25 people until 1:30 AM was interesting most def (Justin LICKED Tyler). I didn't even use my tent or sleeping bag during the trip cause I tended to the campfire with Justin, Raymond, Kai, Hoyoung, Jessie, Felicia, and Fei(sp?) until dawn. Justin, Raymond, and I basically pulled an all nighter... I got about an hour of sleep (if you want to call it that) in a lawn chair by the fire . I shut my eyes at around 4 AM thinking Justin and Ramond would keep the fire going; at 5 AM, I woke up shivering and freezing my ass off to see that the fire was nearly dead and when I looked to my side, Justin and Raymond were out cold, so I trekked down to the beach to find firewood by myself. Its kinda scary walking through a forest-y area at night with no light.

There's sooooo much more to write about the trip, but I have to go write my speech so that I don't have to work on it this weekend during PROM AND SWIM BANQUET. Pictures from the trip will probably be on my myspace soon. That'll happen as soon as Mimi uploads them from her camera. Have you noticed that I pretty much steal all my pictures from Mimi?

1 Comments:

  • michael!
    you forgot to mention the time when kai sexually massages your leg for ...a minute?

    hahaha.
    yeah camp was fun fun fun.
    especially when marcus annoyed us.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/04/2006 11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home