the Michael Pages

MySpace

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Hatchamadoo: i never noticed until recently how lesbian you are

*sometime later after discussing the picnic we'll be having on Thursday*

SUHSMILE: oooo, a date with michael sun! my dream come true!
Hatchamadoo: that doesnt make any sense
Hatchamadoo: im not a girl.
Hatchamadoo: ahahahahaha i made a funny

And for the record, I would never date Andrea. I'd feel guilty for taking her away from all her lesbian lovers.

So MC's prom was this past weekend. Even though it was the same DJ from WV's prom, I thought he did a lot better job this time around (read 2 posts down to see what I mean). He was still using Windows Media again, but atleast there was a bit more variety in the music, he took requests (Michael Jackson's Thriller was fun), and played a lot more slow songs.. ones that I actually knew. Haha. But I think the only reason for all the slow songs was because people kept getting too promiscuous on the dance floor, and the DJ had to slow it down. He even had to stop several times to announce that if we kept on being as frisky as we were, we'd have to stop the dance all together. All in all, it was one helluva night. Pictures, dinner, limo ride, dance, and after party were all fun. Leah's pool is really damn cold at 3 AM in the morning (who would've guessed). I didn't get home until 8 AM the next morning. I got about an hour and a half of sleep the whole night, all of which was during Tristan and Isolde, which I must say is a pretty gay movie. The whole time Ann looked amazing, and was a really fun date to be with. She smelled like blueberries. Thanks for tolerating me as your date, Ann :P.


(click to enlarge)

I gotta go. There's a lesbian bothering me on AIM.

2 Comments:

  • HAHAHAHA. michael. im not going to lie. i love being a lesbian. and you just admitted to being gay. so i guess we're even. i saw you doing the thriller. you're pretty good at it! but im better than you. HAHA! jk. i suck at dancing.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/13/2006 10:29 PM  

  • The DJ did that? I was prolly too busy being promiscuous to notice what he was saying.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/20/2006 10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home