the Michael Pages

MySpace

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Yeeesssss. I just finished my AP English essay... on the same day that I started it, the day before its due?! El oh el. All while having time time go shopping with the parentals, go to the beach, practice violin and get a lesson, in the same day?! Now I should probably get started on my physics project that's due tomorrow, too -_-. That made no grammatical sense. Too much writing for the day.

CYO yesterday was cool? Well, cool for having to spend nearly 12 hours with CYO, anyway. We played a charity concert in a private community in Orange County called "Leisure World." What a name, eh? At first I thought it was some amusement park or something. The place might as well be a small seperate city from Orange County. Chilled with the regulars and met some new people.

Physics ho!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home