the Michael Pages

MySpace

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Okay, last post before I leave tomrrow for Sweden, Finland, and Russia for two weeks.

I bought a drink at Costco today, and when I went over to fill up my cup at the soda fountain, it exploded on me. No, the cup didn't explode, the soda machine didn't explode, but the soda exploded out of the machine. Imagine exploding diarreah... actually, don't, cause that's pretty disgusting... coming out of the soda faucet. And at the same time that it drenches your hand in its huge eplosion radius of soda, it makes this loud "PFFFFFFT" sound. If you know me well enough, then you'll know that my reflexes suck. When people fake throwing punches of kicking me, I just stand there. Its impressive for those occasions, I guess, but itll probably end up being the death of me someday when someone points a gun at me and fires or something. So basically, I just looked down at my soda drenched hand and thought "wtf?" I tried several other faucets, but they did the same thing. Nothing worked until I just switched machines completely (they have 3 soda fountains at Costco). After I got my drink and wiped my hand off, I realized how amusing this could be. So I sat down at a table waiting for my pizza order, and just watched as a handful of people came by trying to get soda. For 15 minutes while my pizza was being made, I had myself a swell old time of watching people almost crap their pants when the soda exploded on them. This one girl even jumped back and almost fell over. I had a good time at Costco today. :P

2 Comments:

  • hahahaha
    you should have videotaped it.
    it actually kinda sounds like some type of candid camera idea.
    quite humorous.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/26/2006 3:12 PM  

  • tmichael you're my favorite

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/15/2006 12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home