the Michael Pages

MySpace

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Tanya is sex. And I apologize for not putting her on my Thank-You list.

That was Tanya just now... now I'll write my actual post!

While browsing the aisles at Barnes and Noble the other day, I walked past the maternity section, and a certain book caught my eye. On the cover of the book was a spinwheel, and the wheel was divided into 8 sections, labeled either "Mom" or "Dad." The caption on the side said, "use this spinwheel to see who gets what responsibility!" So for fun, I decided to give it a few spins. The first time, it landed on dad. The second time, dad again. It landed on the dad for the next 7 times, never once landing on mom. So I'm standing there thinking, "wtf?! is this thing defying the laws of probability??" And thats when I actually looked at the wheel, and realized that there were 7 sections labeled "dad," and only 1 section labeled "mom." Yeah, I felt kind of stupid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home