the Michael Pages

MySpace

Monday, October 10, 2005

Did the quartet at the teacher convention thing last Thursday in Downtown. Easiet 75 bucks I've made in half an hour... ever. Maybe this is what being a man whore feels like.

Failed my first APUSH unit test. Haaaahhh.

Polo vs. La Costa Canyon on Tuesdays and Rancho Bernardo on Thursday. Both are home games.

I'm feeling kind of gangstuuur tonight, so.. watcha gonna do with all that junk? All that junk inside your trunk? I'ma get get get you drunk. Get you love drunk off my hump. lol. Thanks to Ann for showing me to the dark side? Black Eyed Peas - My Humps.

Your FACE's a fatty acid!

2 Comments:

  • yeahhh we beat rb

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/13/2005 7:11 PM  

  • yay, i have influenced michael with my own gangsturness!! hhaha. oh and chris that was an awwwweesome game. now i get to rub it in Fred's face the next time i see him. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/16/2005 6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home