the Michael Pages

MySpace

Thursday, November 11, 2004

And now, a short presentation from the Random Blog Generator:

Today my teacher was watching a TV show about homosexuality in the Dark Ages. She was a little fascinated by the topic, so she began explaining my friend Archibald about it, and he began yelling:


"Oh man!.. Dude! I was just learning about the Dark Ages in class!"


But then when my teacher got to the part about the homosexuality, Archibald suddenly got this dangerous look in his eyes. But the next day, Archibald's cousin told me that the reason Archibald was so freaked out was because he used to write a lot about homosexuality. On weekends Archibald can be really strange like that, but all he cares about is my own good...

The hell? Never trust a machine to write your blogs for you.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home